Sunday 21 July 2019

Hello

Hello, my name is Yuu and this is my first blog post.

I like anime so I'll be talking about that a lot. I say I like anime but I actually read manga and webtoons more. I read a lot of tensei and isekai series.

I plan for this blog to be a personal and some sort of review blog. This is my first time doing this kind of thing so please go easy on me.

Oh! And I am also a really active user on smule - here's my profile if you're interested in hearing me sing and stuffs.

I'm also a big fan of A3! and recently, I've been falling into the pit called On Air! hell. I'm also permanently into Love Live hell. My other fandoms are IDOLiSH7 and Enstars. Basically idol hell as you can see.

I don't know what else to write so I'm ending this here. Thanks for reading till here 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment